areas of expertise
- Invisalign Clear Aligners
- Accelerated Treatment Options
- Growth Guidance Treatment
- Columbia University, College of Dental Medicine, New York, NY – Master of Science in Orthodontics
- University of California San Francisco, School of Dentistry, San Francisco, CA -Doctor of Dental Surgery
- Harvard University, Health Careers and Professional Studies, Cambridge, MA – Post Baccalaureate Program
- Boston College, Graduate School of Arts and Sciences, Chestnut Hill, MA – Master of Arts in Economics
- Truman State University, School of Arts and Sciences, Kirksville, MO – Bachelor of Arts and Science in Economics and Mathematics
Dr. Todor G. Stavrev
Dr. Stavrev completed his Doctor of Dental Surgery degree at the University of California, San Francisco and completed his post-doctoral education at Columbia University in New York where he earned his Master of Science degree in Orthodontics.
Throughout his specialty residency in Orthodontics, Dr. Stavrev became closely familiar with a wide range of treatment methods and philosophies. He has experience with a variety of bracket types and technologies such as passive self-ligation, clear aligners, temporary anchorage devices, and soft tissue laser therapy.
He treats patients of all age and works with both fixed and removable functional appliances. His general philosophy and approach to treatment is that every patient is unique and therefore no two treatments are alike. In addition to offering patients best-in class orthodontic treatment, Dr. Stavrev brings with him an international perspective and a kind-hearted, exciting approach to his practice and is fully invested in the well-being of each and every one of his patients.
Outside of creating beautiful smiles and making patients happy, Dr. Stavrev enjoys competitive ballroom dancing and stays active with CrossFit, skiing, running, and yoga. He also has a passion for cooking, traveling, and learning new languages.