Your First Visit
We are always excited about meeting new patients and are committed to making your first visit a positive and productive experience.
Your initial appointment will last 45 minutes to an hour. During this time, we will conduct a thorough examination to gain insight into your orthodontic needs. This will include taking X-rays, photos and impressions for study models necessary for developing the appropriate treatment plan.
During the initial examination, we will address the following questions that cover the basics of orthodontic treatment. We encourage you to ask questions as well.
- Is there a condition that orthodontics can address?
- Is treatment needed now or should treatment be delayed until appropriate growth, tooth eruption or other factors have occurred?
- What treatment procedures will be used to correct the problem?
- Do any permanent teeth need to be removed?
- How long will treatment take?
- How much will it cost?
- What are my payment options?
While we can often answer these general questions about treatment during the initial examination, we will address specific areas after careful analysis of the diagnostic records. We feel it is important to analyze each patient's specific needs, because in-depth planning leads to superior results and higher patient satisfaction.
We will then schedule a consultation visit to discuss treatment options, time frames and financial arrangements. We are committed to ensuring our patients leave the office with a clear understanding of their specific needs, what the treatment will consist of and how long it will take.Click here to schedule free orthodontic consultation